11 Lessons from 2018
Looking back on last year, there were so many important lessons that I had to learn in order to grow with my business. We went from just two employees to having five as the business was constantly growing and there were many new things that I was taught along the way. I want to share what I think are the most important 11 lessons that I learned with you so that you can learn as well.
1. You can’t do it all alone.
2. Consistent is still a BIG lesson for me to fully integrate.
3. Having the right team members matters.
4. You set the example of what you’re willing to tolerate.
5. Get in tune with your body (and listen to it)!
6. As a business owner, I’m the most important person in my business.
7. Relying on others is totally okay to do.
8. Mentors and coaches are human too.
9. Thoughts really do become things.
10. Cut out the “noise” in your business.
11.Say no to things that don’t feel good and aren’t in alignment with your vision.
Dive more in-depth on all of these topics with me and how I learned each one of them last year and plan to implement this in 2019.