5 Proven Methods To Generate Leads In 2020
Generating leads is an essential part of building a successful business. If you don’t have leads you can’t make sales! Lead generation is one of my favorite topics to talk about for this reason…it enables us to grow our businesses. I love getting creative with how to generate leads so today I will share with you 5 of my proven methods for generating leads in 2020.
- Guest Interviews & Speaking – This is hands down one of my favorite ways to generate leads in business! The reason I love this method is because it is two-fold. It builds a relationship with the host or the admin of the group and then of course with their audience. It is dual purposed! I love also doing these interviews they are so fun!
- Facebook Ads & Paid Ads – Facebook ads are cheaper than ever and are a great way to drive new leads into your funnel. While often times Facebook Ads are a longer term strategy This is great for someone
- Macro Content – Marco content is long form content that typically has a lifespan of weeks, months even years. Macro content is great because it serves multiple purposes, you can not only repurpose it for social media content and email marketing but it also can generate lots of leads over time. For example, I have a creating content consistently video that is still driving traffic to my funnel to this day. I created it nearly six months ago. Macro content to me is typically a podcast or a youtube and can be leveraged for SEO purposes. I love macro content for lead generation for this purpose. I always take every piece of macro content and put on my blog for SEO purposes and then also include a call to action. Creating macro content is a great way to burn off some creative juices all while educating your ideal client.
- Affiliate & Referral Programs – Affiliate marketing is a great way to generate leads for your business and very rapidly. It is a great way to leverage relationships and grow you business rapidly once you have the proper funnels in place. There are lots of ways to go about creating these relationships but I recommend setting expectations out of the gate with when payments will happen and putting a one page agreement in place so that everyone is on the same page and there is complete clarity around money.
- Consistency – I say it over and over, but the more consistent you are with your marketing efforts the more leads you will generate. I know it might seem crazy but it is true.
What is your favorite way to generate leads in 2020?
Are you wondering if your social media marketing is even working? Are you posting and hearing crickets? For a limited time I am offering customized Social Media and Marketing Snapshots for $27. These are a 2 – 3 page action plan designed specifically for your business. Grab yours today ===>>> www.socialmediasnapshot.com