How To Create a Facebook Ad From a Facebook Live – Build Your Warm Audience On Facebook
One of the elements to growing and scaling a business is to have a large warm audience on facebook or whatever platform you are focusing on. A warm audience is the group of people who have interacted with your brand or business in someway. For example, people on your email list or people who have commented on your posts. A warm audience is typically the audience who you run retargeting ads to so that they take that next step in the client journey with you.
This is how many of the larger scale online entrepreneurs you see become wildly successful. For example, when you see Marie Forleo launch B-school, there are ads everywhere for it. The majority of these are ads to the warm audience. The question then become how do I build a large warm audience?
One way I like to build a warm audience is by turning Facebook Lives into ads to build the warm audience. More often than not when you turn a facebook live into an ad most users don’t necessarily make the connection that the Live is an ad. Which is great, because so many people dislike ads. Anyone who engages in that ad or watches a certain percentage of it will then be put into your warm audience.
I have used this method to grow audiences time and time again. If you are thinking what do I talk about in a facebook live then watch and listen to these two pieces of content to learn how. A few ninja tips I like to share when using this approach to build your warm audience.
- Be consistent with you Facebook Lives – Do them weekly or bi-weekly
- Switch up who the ads run to (you’ll see more about this in the video)
- If you aren’t consistent with adding more lives turned into ads the audience won’t grow.
- This is not a do it once and now you have a warm audience. This approach should be done weekly for 3 to 6 months minimum to grow a large warm audience
- Create a longer form description to give the audience some context as to what is in the video. Think of an outline in sentence form.
Now that you have the basics let’s dive into how to actually turn those Facebook Lives into Facebook Ads so that you can build a warm audience.